$15 / $13*
5 CLASS CARD = $12 per class ($60)
10 CLASS CARD = $11 per class ($110)
20 CLASS CARD = $10 per class ($200)
5 CLASSES = $11 per class ($55)
10 CLASSES = $10.20 per class ($102)
15 CLASSES = $9.80 per class ($147)
20 CLASSES = $9.40 per class ($188)
25 CLASSES = $8.60 per class ($215)
1 WEEK UNLIMITED = $75
1 MONTH UNLIMITED = $225
- *Professional discount given at the door.
- Class cards expire 60 days from date of first use. No exceptions!
- Please be aware that all classes are open to all levels of dancers, but unless otherwise noted, are taught at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Schedule and instructors may change w/o notice.
- No refunds. No transfers. Credit only on classes. No credit on workshops.
- You have up until 8 hours before class to change or cancel. Anything after 8 hours will be considered a "late cancel" and will be changed. No shows will also be charged.
- Students must have their own individual accounts. Sharing class packages is not allowed.
- No cell phone usage, video taping, or pictures during class.
- No food or drink except water.
- No stilettos or black soles for heels class. Please self inspect the marking up of the floor.
- Studio is not responsible for personal injuries or lost property.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Waiver Of Liabilities
I understand and agree in participating in any dance class, workshop, rehearsal or performance, there is a possibility of physical injury or death. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any injury or accident, which may occur to me or my child during any Empire Dance Academy classes, rehearsals, performances, or activities. I also exempt, release, and indemnify Empire Dance Academy, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, and/or students from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my children, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in ay class or activities conducted by Empire Dance Academy. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold Empire Dance Academy, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artist, faculty members, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. If I am signing this waiver for my children, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights. Permission is granted to Empire Dance Academy to use photographs or videos of students for publicity purposes.
Memberships are automatically charged to a credit card on file and are paid monthly on the date of sale. Contracts are based on a 6 month term and automatically renew. After the initial contract has expired, you are allowed to withdraw at any time, however no pro-rated refunds will be given. Any and all cancellation notices must be received in writing 1 week prior to the end of the contract or end of next payment period, whichever applies.
Payments remain the same each month regardless of the student's attendance. Membership pricing is subject to change with advanced notification. Pricing changes will occur on the renewal date of contract. An early release from contract obligations will only be provided with a $200 fee. Payments are automatically processed through your MindBody account. There is a $20 fee for any payments that do not process. Any declined transactions resulting in Empire Dance Academy, LLC being charged a return fee, will in turn be charged to your account. Memberships are non-refundable and will not be pro rated. Membership classes do not roll over to the following month.
Empire Dance Academy, LLC conveniently collects fees directly from your credit card account. BY ENTERING YOUR CREDIT CARD information online, YOU HEREBY ELECT TO ALLOW Empire Dance Academy, LLC TO ELECTRONICALLY COLLECT ALL FEES FOR YOUR ACCOUNT.